- robust member forum for social networking
- public directory of foundations
- private member profiles
- virtual webinars & training opportunities
- benchmark survey results and more!
TEFN is joining hands with Foundation Innovation, LLC for the launch of Education Foundations Empowered. This comprehensive resource center is a service tailored just for education foundations! There may be many nonprofit resources available but Education Foundations Empowered is crafted for the unique and field specific work we do to support public school systems. This resource is being developed for you at no cost and an added benefit to TEFN members.
Ask questions, find answers and connect with your Texas education foundation peers! This forum allows you to network with others including TEFN members, executive directors, board members, superintendent, school board members and district staff for questions and feedback. You’ll be able to upload and exchange files to share helpful examples with the network. Use the “Ask the Expert” feature to connect with a Foundation Innovation consultant and receive professional guidance on any issue facing your education foundation! Click here for the Community Forum.
Completion of the survey will help build a comprehensive data resource to help elevate the voices of education foundations and help connect the bold practices, strategic decisions, and innovative ideas that lead to greater impact of serving students and educators. The greater the participation, the greater the insights for our sector!
Here’s a brief preview of what’s coming soon!
- Webinars and Interactive Learning A series of learning opportunities specifically tailored to education foundations are being developed. 25 sessions will be presented with topics that include “How to Host a Virtual Gala,” “Telling your story: Raise donor Appeal and Engagement During a Crisis,” and “Power of the Relationship with a District During Fluid Times in Need of Solid Action.” Live discussions will take place for various topics such as “Q&A for New and Prospective Education Foundations,” and “Work/Life Balance When Working from Home.”
Each element of Education Foundations Empowered will be launched over the next few months, so please continue to monitor your emails for important announcements introducing resources to help you navigate through this pandemic and beyond.
This service was created to help you through the challenges we will face in the coming year. We truly are in this together and we are excited to share Education Foundations Empowered. If you are not a TEFN member and are a school foundation in Texas, it is a free network and you can join by signing up at Join the Network. TEFN is the Texas state affiliate of the National Schools Foundation Association (NSFA) and is a program of the Texas Pioneer Foundation.